Low Viscosity Adapters
FeaturesThe low viscosity adapter is used with the rotational viscometers to perform accurate and reproducible readings on materials with viscosity as low as 1 cP (mPas). Cilyndrically designed for shear measurements (Supplied with spindle). Flowjacket LCP allows the user to control the temperature in the adapter externally using the attached silicone tubes to connect the LCP to the bath. LCP/B without the flow jacket allows the user to control the temperature introducing the accessory chamber into the tank of the bath. Temperature Rank Of The Circulation Jacket & Thermo Station Conditions:
- Temperature rank allowed: -10 a +100°C (14 a 212 °F).
- Underrequest: special flow jacket for reaching temperatures above 200°C.
- Use a thermostation wash with demineralised water or special refrigeration liquid. Change thermostat liquid regularly. Recommended flow: 15 l/min.
- The metallic parts are made of stainless steel; the leads are made of blackdelrinplastic.
- The parts that come into contact with the sample (sample container and spindle) are made of AISI 316 and are suitable for the food industry.
- The lead inferior washer is made with black delrin. It is designed towith stand a maximum temperature of 100 °C (212 °F) (extended temperature underrequest).
- The circulation jacket is made of acetyl and Delrin.
- Flowjacket can be manufactured in Tefflon under request.
- The O-ring on the plastic stopper (M) of the LCP Adapter is made of delrin. The softening pointis 110°C (230 °F).
Easy to clean, removable stainless steel sample container.
Sample volume: from 16 to 18 ml.
Flow jacket for sample thermostatisation from -10 to + 100 º C (optional)
PT100 accurate temperature probe (optional)
|Viscometer type||Measuring Range (cP)|
|L||1 - 2.000|
|R||5 - 21.333|